Franco is a male character who made his first appearance in Papa's Pizzeria.
Loves: Pepperoni Bread
Hates: Faux Brick Facades
Occupation: Architect Franco grew up in Toastwood and studied Architecture at Torta Tech University. After college, he moved to Burgerburgh where he was hired by a firm to design tract homes for the fast growing suburb. There, he met his wife, Fernanda and the two soon had a daughter named Lisa. After 20 years and many promotions, Franco decided to leave his Senior Manager position. Soon after, he started his own architect firm in his hometown of Toastwood called Fernaco Architecture.
Papa's Next Chefs
- 2011: He lost to Big Pauly in the first round of the Onion Division.
- 2012: He lost to Allan in the second round of the Bacon Division.
- 2013: He earned more votes than Gremmie, but then lost to Doan in the division finals. He did earn enough votes to finish in second place in the Purple Burple Division.
- 2014: He lost to Tony in the first round of the Sugarplum Division.
- 2015: He lost to Rudy in the second round of the Blazeberry Division.
Pinkie's Next Chefs
He defeated Iggy and Chester winning the Dr. Dasher Division with Cherissa. He then defeated Pinch in the semifinals but lost to Austin in the grand finals.
- Franco, Carlo Romano, and Rico are the only customers to order a cherry that is not placed in the middle in Papa's Freezeria.
- He is the only customer to order a cherry that is not placed in the middle in Papa's Freezeria HD/To Go!
- A portrait of a young Franco and Lisa can be seen in his Flipdeck.